Ecclesiastes 3:1

To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heavens. Ecclesiastes 3:1




Thursday, May 1, 2014

It has been a while again....I need to be more like the blogger's who post once a day or at least a couple of times a week.

My husband just celebrated his 46th birthday this week as well as our 13th wedding anniversary. He is a blessing and a gift . He has put up with me for over 17 years.... He has a lot of patience. Got to love a man who has patience.  I knew this all along but have come to have a great appreciation for what he has put up with from me.  Nothing bad , just the stress and frustrations of life can make a woman crazy.  He is an amazing father as well.  The kids adore their father.  I just love him.

 




(I obviously need to upload some new pictures because I keep posting the same ones.  There are not that many with the two of us.)

I have been on a roller coaster lately.....My only child is about to compelte 5th grade and move onto junior high....cry....sigh....cry.....  I know it will be great and amazing.  He is so smart and will adjust fine.  I just want to turn back time and have him as a little kindergartener , again!

From this precious little one...


 
to this handsome little man.....
 
 
 
to this handsome young man.....in a blink of the eye.
 
 

this is not the most recent picture but it is the only one that I could upload that was not sideways..
 
He is a gift and a blessing...  I thank God, often, that he is healthy, smart, and mine..
I am so very grateful for such a special young man.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment