Ecclesiastes 3:1

To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heavens. Ecclesiastes 3:1




Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Time!

It has been a while.....I always feel as though what I have to share may not be newsworthy, but I am wrong!  I follow a lot of blogs and they can be simple, inspiring, educational, or just silly.

School is almost out for my 10 year old!  Their last day is Thursday. I cannot believe he will be in 5th grade next year. Time flies.  This is a picture I snapped at Cherry Berry (our favorite yogurt shop,that is no longer there) after I picked him up on his first day of school back in August. I will snap one on his last day of school and we can see if he has changed any. 


We are looking forward to a busy summer. We hope to cram a lot in to the small time frame. We definitely plan on camping, fishing, going to the beach, and just plain relaxing!  I know lots will come up between those trips to keep us busy.

 
 
 
 
This picture was taken a couple of years ago but I love it!  It is rare we are all in the picture.

God bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment